There are so many cute holiday recipes and treats all over Pinterest that during the holidays I actually end up cooking a lot more than usual! The kids get excited about it too so I always try to find quick, easy recipes so our attention spans don’t run out haha. I saw a similar version of this cute pizza wreath and was excited to make it with the kids. It’s super easy (even easier since we like to use the pre-made dough from the store 🙈) and was just as much fun to make as it was to eat. 🙂 Below is the recipe for you guys to try at home!
HOLIDAY PIZZA WREATH RECIPE:
(Also love their – both are so good!)
(I don’t cook a ton, but when I do it’s always Italian. Love made from non-GMO olives.)
Mozzarella and Parmesan Cheese
Halved Cherry Tomatoes
Red Bell Pepper
Pizza Dough or Pre-Made Crust
- Roll out dough and place on greased pizza pan. (I just put a little olive oil on a paper towel to grease the pan.)
2. Roll up edges for crust.
3. Use a glass to cut out a circle in the center of the pizza to make it look like a wreath.
4. Add and grated mozzarella and parmesan cheese to taste and any other topping you like. We used: fresh basil and spinach leaves (for the wreath leaves), and cherry tomatoes (for the holly/ornaments). Slice red bell pepper into thin slices to create the bow for the wreath.
5. Lightly drizzle Uniquely J Extra Virgin Olive Oil and sprinkle with salt. I love salt on everything. 🙂
6. Bake in the oven at 350° for 12-15 minutes.
7. ENJOY!! Also if you have kiddos I got an extra pack of dough so the kids could make another pizza however they wanted. Mara loves animals so she opted for a kitty-bunny pizza.
Going to the grocery store is one of my least favorite things so I have started ordering some of our groceries online! Uniquely J has food, snacks, cleaning supplies, and food storage. I love being able to order a lot of the necessities online with quick shipping. Below are a few more of their products I’m excited to try:
*In collaboration with .